[Vm-dev] Re: [OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm] a64e0d: Use same Win32 function prototypes in .h and .c fo...

Henrik Sperre Johansen henrik.s.johansen at veloxit.no
Thu Jul 7 20:51:14 UTC 2016

Aren't many of these network primitives that are supposed to take a 32-bit
ipv4 address as param?
(Usually passed  from image to the wrapper prim as width 4 byte-arrays)

Not sure how sqInt sqSocketRemoteAddress(SocketPtr s) is supposed to return
a useful result from ntohl when provided a 64-bit integer...

TL;DR I'm no expert, but it seems to me it might be the header which is in
use of fixes for many of these network primitives.