[Vm-dev] CameraPlugin support for Mac OS?

Yoshiki Ohshima Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org
Fri Jul 8 20:44:43 UTC 2016

My OS X/iOS CameraPlugin support code, based on Apples new
AVFoundation framework, is getting in shape.  There are some clean up
needed and need to figure out a way to add a better way to handle
camera parameters, and also I need to make a minor modification to
make it compatible with iOS, but the basics is working.  When I figure
out "how to contribute", I'll make a request.

http://tinlizzie.org/~ohshima/Squeak-MacOS-Camera.png

--
-- Yoshiki