[Vm-dev] [ANN] first 64 bits windows VM Running

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sun Jul 17 20:09:00 UTC 2016

On Sun, Jul 17, 2016 at 12:31:26PM -0700, tim Rowledge wrote:

> > On 17-07-2016, at 10:17 AM, Cl??ment Bera <bera.clement at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Congratulations.
> >
> > I've never had the courage to compile on windows. I'm glad you had :-)
>
> Hah! Likewise. I think the last time I compiled anything on Windows must have been ???94.

Congratulations Nicolas! This is great!

For some reason the original announcement did not show up in my mailbox, but
I see that it is in the mail archive so in case anyone else missed it, the
announcement with a screen shot is here:

  http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/vm-dev/2016-July/022741.html