[Vm-dev] Cog + Pi + OSProcess

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Wed Jun 8 20:49:02 UTC 2016

Oh-oh, I might have to break down and buy a Raspberry Pi :-)

Have you (or anyone else) run the OSProcess/CommandShell test suite on a
Pi before, or is this the first time someone is looking at it? If it is
the first time, then I /strongly/ recommend trying it first on a V3 image
with interpreter VM build as per http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6354. I'm
afraid you will be flying blind if you don't try that first.

Dave