[Vm-dev] CogVM Execution Flow

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 16:36:38 UTC 2016

Ben,

    this looks fabulous.  I've just skimmed on my phone and will look in more depth later but this is an extremely valuable and illuminating approach, visualizing something I have in my head but that is difficult to describe.  Thanks for doing this!! One thing I would love for you to do (and I can help) is to create two diagrams, one for the simulator and one for the real VM, and relate the two, for example by colour-coding the common activities, and hence identifying simulator-only "distractions".