[Vm-dev] Cog + Pi + OSProcess

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sat Jun 18 16:56:21 UTC 2016

> On 18-06-2016, at 7:18 AM, David T. Lewis <lewis at mail.msen.com> wrote:
>
> I also tried running the Squeak 5.0 all-in-one. It crashes. Yikes.
>
> The attached nohup.out shows the error. Has this been reported before?

I suspect that it could be the CPIC problem where we had to redesign the CPIC.. except the 5.0 all-in-one should postdate the fix for that by some time… oh, maybe not. The AiO vm is date last July and the CPIC change was last October, after I got my first prototype Pi3.

So, almost certainly bad CPIC. We ought to fix the AiO soon, but we’re heading towards that anyway.

tim
Klingon Code Warrior:- 4) "This machine is a piece of GAGH! I need dual G5 processors if I am to do battle with  this code!"