[Vm-dev] Script needed; git mavens can you help?

Damien Pollet damien.pollet at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 21:11:31 UTC 2016

To complete Tobias's answer, git checkout HEAD -- <files> will restore
files from the most recent commit even if changes were staged.

In what situation do you use that script?

People on stack overflow seem to have pretty polarized opinions about
fiddling with timestamps… one of the answers has something close, but there
might be a simpler way…
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1964470/whats-the-equivalent-of-use-commit-times-for-git

--
Damien Pollet