[Vm-dev] re: Mac OS Cocoa MIDI Plugin

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Fri May 20 16:29:57 UTC 2016

> On 20-05-2016, at 7:39 AM, Eliot Miranda <eliot.miranda at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> The test is to start the image, play a sound, and then unload sound.  The gui used to stop responding to mouse clicks :-(

And - at least on a Pi - stop sockets working. Or crashed when a socket did something. Or something like that. The problem was that the handler got replaced by the default, which in a spectacular demonstration of insanity terminates your process. I think that might be even worse than central libraries that can’t chain signals properly.

tim
Strange OpCodes: RP: Read Printer