[Vm-dev] OS-X Squeak branch VM

John McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Tue May 24 17:22:09 UTC 2016

I've a boatload of OS-X fixes to commit to the Squeak branch, but

(0) I need someone to regenerate the iOS/vm/src/vm  tree using whatever the
current blessed pre-cog VMMaker version/setup/etc is.

(a) Do I want to even bother? Should all app builds just be Cog based going
forward?

(b) I'm not sure what the current Squeak branch app update process is?

(c) I don't do website, so need someone to flesh out
http://squeakvm.org/mac/ a bit.
IE Cocoa Stack VM & Cog VM links don't work

(d) I need some help with the iOS builds/testing as there are pending
changes there based on fixes to the OS-X code (mostly in the UI
abstraction).

John M. McIntosh. Corporate Smalltalk Consulting Ltd
https://www.linkedin.com/in/smalltalk