[Vm-dev] OS-X Squeak branch VM

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Wed May 25 13:34:11 UTC 2016

John,

I need to correct a couple things that I said:

I just tested a VM build generated from Squeak 4.6, and I get a primitive
failure that is probably related to one of the included methods in
MiscPrimitivePlugin. I don't have time to look at it now, but please use
a Squeak 4.5 image for the time being. My working image is Squeak 4.5
latest update #1195.

I mentioned that ./src directory structure is now the same as for oscog.
That was changed back in 2013. Hopefully this is a good thing because
it should match whatever you are doing in Cog/Spur, but if do you require
the old directory structure, use this:

VMMaker class>>useSinglePluginsDirectory: aBoolean
	"If true, all generated plugins will be in a common directory, otherwise the old
	directory structure is used in which internal and external plugins are generated
	to separate directories."

Dave