[Vm-dev] AioPlugin: VMConstruction-Plugins-AioPlugin-EstebanLorenzano.19.mcz

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Fri May 27 17:52:57 UTC 2016

Hi Esteban,

I missed the discussion here, but this does not look like a good change. The
values of AIO_R, AIO_W, and AIO_X are declared in a header file in the platforms
sources. They should also not be hard-coded in the image, which is what happens
when you define them as class variables in AioPlugin.

Also, the change cannot be loaded without enabling the "Allow underscores
selectors" preference.

Dave