[Vm-dev] Re: [squeak-dev] Squeak works on OpenBSD

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 01:31:40 UTC 2016

Hi Gerardo,

On Sun, Oct 2, 2016 at 2:53 PM, Gerardo Santana Gómez Garrido <
gerardo.santana at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm happy to let you know that Squeak/Spur can now run on OpenBSD
> 6.0/amd64.
>
> The relevant changes have been made available to https://github.com/
> OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm

That's great news, thanks!  I wonder if instead of changing the
build.linux* build files, which has the possibility of reaching something,
it would be better to add build.openbsd32x86 et al.

> I look forward to meet more Clog developers to share some ideas to improve
> the build toolchain and code portability.

As I said, I wonder if instead of changing the build.linux* build files,
which has the possibility of reaching something, it would be better to add
build.openbsd32x86 et al.

Regards.
> --
> Gerardo Santana