[Vm-dev] Strange unix (Pi) vm event bug for july 2016 era vm build

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Tue Oct 11 04:54:33 UTC 2016

> On 10-10-2016, at 4:52 PM, David T. Lewis <lewis at mail.msen.com> wrote:
>

> On Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 11:03:16AM -0700, tim Rowledge wrote:
>>

>>> On 10-10-2016, at 5:15 AM, Henrik Johansen <henrik.s.johansen at veloxit.no> wrote:
>>>
>>> 20160915 had one redeeming feature from my PoV; it shipped with a working OSProcessPlugin (thanks!)
>>
>> OK, that???s an interesting issue. I don???t recall adding it and I don???t recall removing it..
>>

> Use VMConstruction-Plugins-OSProcessPlugin-dtl.40. That is the latest
> version of my OSProcessPlugin, and it works correctly on Raspbian.
>
> VMConstruction-Plugins-OSProcessPlugin.oscog-eem.53 does not work on
> Raspbian, and it fails UnixProcessAccessorTestCase>>testRedirectStdOutTo.

Yah, a search of mail reveals we got this worked through about three months ago. Just copying over the generated sources, nothing clever. It really would be nice to get the whole thing sorted properly. Say, Dave, you’ve had to take a break from that thrill laden life of Blindfolded Naked High Altitude Para Cave Diving you normally enjoy; got time?

tim
PS One of my younger (and stupider) brothers used to jump out of perfectly good aeroplanes with a parachute and scuba gear to go cave diving. I really hope he never did it nekkid.
Strange OpCodes: PFM: Pray For Miracle