[Vm-dev] 9 Pending Pull Requests for OpenSmalltalk VM

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 17:00:29 UTC 2016

Hi All,

On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 1:04 AM, Tobias Pape <Das.Linux at gmx.de> wrote:

> On 13.10.2016, at 09:55, Fabio Niephaus <lists at fniephaus.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > there are currently quite a few open pull requests on GitHub. It's
> absolutely great that the move to GitHub has really made it easier to
> contribute, but of course we also need to actually review and merge them at
> some point. The oldest PR is older than a month and there were only few
> comments on all of them in general.
> > So when you have some time, maybe have a look at:
> > https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pulls
>
> +1
>
> Best regards
>         -Tobias

I am responding to pull requests I feel confident in reviewing.  But I
don't want to be in a position where I approve them all.  I hope those that
consider themselves experienced will pitch in and review and approve (or
reject) pull requests.  Don't be afraid.  A source control system allows us
to undo our mistakes ;-)

And to those whose pull requests are languishing, let me apologise.  It's
nopt that I don't want to; time is limited and I have something pressing to
attend to right now.
best, Eliot