[Vm-dev] updating configure.ac

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 22:20:27 UTC 2016

Hi Tim,
that's because most of us let that job to bots nowadays...
for example, gmail web interface just show me a minimal context, the rest
is materialized as 3 dots : ...
removing any content from the thread would cost me more clicks, scroll
select, backspace...
If you think that it's not good for the planet, and rather old mail reader
unfriendly, just complain to google, because they made it good for us and
biased our behavior. Beware, I fear you'll have to fight windmills...