[Vm-dev] Cannot build Linux32x86 Pharo since upgrade to SDL 2.0.5

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 17:20:15 UTC 2017

yes, I had the problem and I already fixed it in our branch (it will be merged soon, as soon as I fix a problem on cairo + freetype on windows).
thing is: 2.0.5 still produces a library named "libSDL2-2.0.so.0.4.1” (not 0.5.0 as it would be expected).

so, changing that libsdl2.spec will do it.

Esteban