[Vm-dev] can I modify deploy scripts for Pharo?

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 12:34:03 UTC 2017

Hi Esteban,
You mean moving more things up in opensmalltalk-vm?
Yes that sounds the way to go,  (much more simple workflow).
For your keys, it's not my expertise, but you could google something like
"deploy and sign in travis secret keys"
https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/encryption-keys/
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9338428/using-secret-api-keys-on-travis-ci
etc...