[Vm-dev] Extending primitiveDirectoryEntry

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 09:28:09 UTC 2017

Hi Alistair,

in the past we extended dir_EntryLookup because a lot of important information was missing. With time, I realised that maybe it would have been better to add an extra primitive to get extended properties.
st_dev is not very used but I understand it can be good to have access to it.

Then, my question now is: wouldn't be better to add an "extended properties” primitive, to answer st_dev and others?

Esteban