[Vm-dev] is it possible access OS socket handler from Socket instance

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Tue Aug 8 19:43:52 UTC 2017

Good guidance on how to do it with a plugin (and please do give it a try!).
Also, if you have the AIO plugin in your VM, check and see if this works
for you:

primOSSocketHandle: sqSocket
	"Answer the low level socket descriptor for a socket IO handle."

	<primitive: 'primitiveOSSocketHandle' module: 'AioPlugin'>
	^ nil

See class AioEventHandler in the OSProcess package for example usage.

Dave