[Vm-dev] Esteban's workflow for pharo packages in pharo-vm

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 07:39:43 UTC 2017

> On 11 Aug 2017, at 17:56, Bruno Durin <bruno.durin at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Esteban,
>
> In the pharo-project/pharo-vm git repo, what is your workflow to maintain the metacello filetree export in "mc" directory? It seems that you are able to select the version of each package from the standard smalltalk code repositories.

is just a mirror of VMMaker and plugin repositories (I like to have all in one, so I know I can reproduce with just one checkout :P)
but if you develop, your contribution should be on the official repositories…

Esteban

ps: another discussion is my eternal request of putting all plugin sources in a single repository (ideally in VMMaker or in a repository called VMPlugins), but well, it is not the most popular opinion here ;)