[Vm-dev] Fwd: Merging FilesAttributesPlugin

Clément Bera bera.clement at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 10:29:10 UTC 2017

Hi,

What is the status of the FilesAttributesPlugin ? I would like to make it
available by default on pharo VMs.

Questions:

1) Is it already merged with another plugin ?

2) If not, for integration, should I move the FilesAttributesPlugin from
its external smalltalkhub repository to VMMaker-Plugins package ?

3) What is the right way to generate a plugin ? I use this:

(VMMaker
makerFor: StackInterpreter
and: nil
with: #()
to: (FileDirectory default pathFromURI: '../src')
platformDir: (FileDirectory default pathFromURI: '../platforms')
including: #(FileAttributesPlugin)
) generateExternalPlugin: FileAttributesPlugin

Is that correct ?
It seems it generates only the C file but no header file.

Thanks,

--
Clément Béra
https://clementbera.wordpress.com/