[Vm-dev] Deprecated includesSubString / Repository access request

Ben Coman btc at openinworld.com
Wed Feb 1 14:32:53 UTC 2017

./buildspurtrunkvmmakerimage.sh loading of VMMaker got stuck
on deprecated #includeSubString.

If I could be granted access to upload to the repository I'll upload the
mcz fix. Otherwise, please see attached changeset.

There was another deprecation warning...
   Preferences class>>#setWindowColorFor:to: has been deprecated.
   Configure UI themes directly.
but I didn't immediately know how to address that in Squeak.

cheers -ben