[Vm-dev] Corrupt Stack When Trying To Simulate Cogged SmallInteger>>#+

Clément Bera bera.clement at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 11:27:26 UTC 2017

Hi Bastian,

I am not sure and I don't have much time, but usually return instructions
fail in the processor simulator when returning to the interpreter code,
then Cogit>>handleSimulationTrap: is responsible for simulating such
returns which give back the control to the interpreter.

Is that the issue ? Else I can look further later.

Best,