[Vm-dev] OSProcess fork issue with Debian built VM

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 23:50:40 UTC 2017

Hi David,

     what would help here is if all the VMConstruction-Plugins- packages
lived in a single repository.  So instead of
http://www.squeaksource.com/{AioPlugin,OSProcessPlugin,XDCP} there was
http://www.squeaksource.com/OSConnectivity or
http://www.squeaksource.com/AdditionalPlugins or some such.  Checking lots
of different repositories for changes is tedious.  If there was one I could
keep a repository inspector open and refresh.

Alternatively we need Update URLs instead of Update URL.

On Thu, Jun 1, 2017 at 5:38 AM, Nicolas Cellier <

--
best, Eliot