[Vm-dev] OSProcess fork issue with Debian built VM

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 16:33:20 UTC 2017

Hi David,

> On Jun 2, 2017, at 10:51 AM, David T. Lewis <lewis at mail.msen.com> wrote:
>

> Hi Eliot,
>

>> The missing step is that the plugin source is regenerated .  As a
>> Smalltalk-side-of-the-business person David knows how to regenerate
>> source.  David, why didn't you regenerate? [honest Q, not an accusation]
>
> To be honest, I just didn't think of it because I assumed that you were
> doing the code generation.

Ah ok.  Well I'm happy to generate an occasional plugin for people as if doesn't take much time (but would if lots of people were working on different plugins).  But you'd have to send me a personal email.  I try and keep up with the commit emails but I live in a blizzard of email so sometimes things go unnoticed.

I think it's freeing that people who make changes in the Smalltalk side of things generate the new source from their own changes.

>> Agreed.  No need to complicate source generation.  But we still need
>> people who fix the Smalltalk to be able to regenerate source.  Several of
>> us, Ronie, Clément, Nicolas, myself.  David, you should feel free to do
>> so also.
>>

> Noted, will do :-)

Cool, thanks!

> Thanks,