[Vm-dev] VMMaker CI under opensmalltalk-vm (was Re: OSProcess fork issue with Debian built VM)

K K Subbu kksubbu.ml at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 17:57:02 UTC 2017

On Tuesday 13 June 2017 11:09 AM, Ben Coman wrote:

> One extra thing, there feels like as explosion of *src* folders in the
> root directory.  This could be an opportunity to clean these up into a
> subdirectory (and a side benefit is I can experiment without touching
> existing srcs)

This is due to all variations sharing the same branch ("Cog"). Now that
all sources are in git, these variations can be moved into their own
branches:
    master (Sista?), Spur, Cog, Stack?

and use Tags to mark releases like Squeak5, Pharo6 etc. This will reduce
clutter and make it easy for CI builds and tests.

Regards .. Subbu