[Vm-dev] instantiateClass:indexableSize: upper limit?

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Fri Jun 23 23:29:07 UTC 2017

Can we follow Juan's guideance of of putting the documentation in a 'documentation'
category in SystemDictionary, and then make that information visible from the help
browsers? That will put the information in a well-known location for all distributions,
and also make it presentable through the various help browsers.

Dave