[Vm-dev] Build pharo vm on ubuntu 16.04 64 bits ?

Holger Freyther holger at freyther.de
Sun Mar 5 10:10:09 UTC 2017

> On 4 Mar 2017, at 19:47, Javier Pimás <elpochodelagente at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> No, I didn't. Got through a bit more by doing this
>
> cd /usr/include/openssl
> ln -s /usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/openssl/opensslconf.h opensslconf.h

this is not a good solution. It is mixing different ABI test results and will result in funny issues.

I am skeptical to the way 3rdparty libs are handled (and not only because it is being downloaded through http and no check sum is checked). Maybe you can work towards installing libgit from Ubuntu for x86 and then just using it?

Not sure how much time you can/want to invest in this though.

holger