[Vm-dev] UI VM vs. Consol VM on Windows

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Fri Mar 10 17:43:23 UTC 2017

If I understand what Ben is saying about opening a console window, then
"OSProcess thisOSProcess openConsole" might be doing what you want,
implemented with <primitive: 'primitiveAllocConsole' module:
'Win32OSProcessPlugin'>

I don't know if it still works though, I have not checked it recently.

Date