[Vm-dev] SoundPlugin/zzz

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Fri May 12 14:30:38 UTC 2017

Hi Subbu,

   the name zzz is from snoring, the sound we we make when we sleep.  I prefer the name attic, the space in the roof where we keep stuff we can't bear to throw away.  Recently I put some old image scripts in image/attic.

So at some point someone thought the old code was interesting enough to keep around.  Whether it should be deleted yet is debatable, but the default is to leave it there.  If you want to spend the time you could look at the old code, understand how it differs and then either keep or delete.  If keeps my, report back why.  If deleting make sure the rationale is in the commit comment.