[Vm-dev] Embeddable/scalable Smalltalk VM needs funding for release (repost/update from squeak-dev)

askoh askoh at askoh.com
Sat May 20 14:51:50 UTC 2017

Zak:

I use the Smalltalk forums using the webpage below. I am lost using the emails.
http://forum.world.st/Smalltalk-f1294792.topics.html

I am not a VM guy. But I want to encourage all newcomers and new ideas.

For most people it would really help to see one example use case where your Smalltalk is better than Squeak and Pharo. Why yours can do it while the others cannot.

All the best,
Aik-Siong Koh