[Vm-dev] Has anyone done a tutorial on...

Phil B pbpublist at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 00:20:02 UTC 2017

On Sep 22, 2017 4:56 PM, "Tobias Pape" <Das.Linux at gmx.de> wrote:

> On 22.09.2017, at 22:46, Phil B <pbpublist at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> That's not what I'm seeing. (Just tried again)  I get a 6k TrunkImage.zip
download and an unzip error basically telling me it's an invalid archive...
Which it is.  When I look at the zip file it appears to instead be a HTML
page for Travis CI complaining about JavaScript being disabled...

Sounds as if your checkout is out of date?
Can you check that your image/getlatesttrunkimage.sh
looks like that?
         https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/blob/Cog/
image/getlatesttrunkimage.sh
Best regards
        -Tobias

Tobias,

I didn't even see an image/getlatesttrunkimage.sh file.  So thinking that
my repo might have gotten corrupted or was just not updating for some
reason (the last commit I was seeing was early August), I re-cloned it...
now the VMMaker image build works.  First time I've had that issue with
git...

Thanks,
Phil