[Vm-dev] Why the hell directives for compiling with clang were not taken into account

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 15:45:57 UTC 2018

Hi Subbu, thanks,
this apply to windows build only, not linux build
it means that if the variable is not set, then use gcc as default.
But what I did in windows build is to explicitely set
COMPILER_TO_USE:=clang in the pharo.sista.spur/Makefile
See
https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/commit/37d4a3d39933227e305bf2610a0ec685e6f101d2