[Vm-dev] Regroup pharo ARMv6 builds (was: 324996: Add a main build stage for Squeak and Pharo)

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Mon Apr 2 19:17:53 UTC 2018

> On 02-04-2018, at 11:55 AM, Nicolas Cellier <nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Yes sure, I should do that.
> I had a doubt also about the HEARTBEAT="itimer" variant of Pharo.
> Is this brand officially supported and elligible to "Main" stage?

Since this relates to a question I asked some time ago I'll chime in here with a "please use the threaded timer". At least for the Pi related builds.

Part of my problem is that the current builds off bintray are itimer based but appear to be labelled as threaded.

tim
Love may be blind, but marriage is a real eye-opener.