[Vm-dev] Errored: OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm#1258 (Cog - 0ce1378)

Fabio Niephaus lists at fniephaus.com
Wed Apr 4 21:26:48 UTC 2018

On Wed, Apr 4, 2018 at 11:12 PM Ben Coman <btc at openinworld.com> wrote:

> On 4 April 2018 at 12:58, Ben Coman <btc at openinworld.com> wrote:
> > On 4 April 2018 at 06:52, Travis CI <builds at travis-ci.org> wrote:
> >>

> >> OpenSmalltalk / opensmalltalk-vm
> >>
> >> Cog
> >>
> >> Build #1258 has errored
> >>
> >> 2 hours, 29 minutes, and 57 seconds
> >>
> >> Eliot Miranda
> >>
> >> 0ce1378 CHANGESET →
> >>
> >> Nuke obsolete files that uploaded VMs to mirandabanda.org
> >
> > I notice
> https://travis-ci.org/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/builds/361820486
> > shows the failures due to Raspberry Pi are
> >
> >  1258.38   16 min   Failed in travis_install.sh
> >  1258.39   49 min   Failed in travis-build.sh = The job exceeded the
> > maximum time limit for jobs, and has been terminated.
> >  1258.40   16 min   Failed in travis_install.sh
> >  1258.41   16 min   Failed in travis_install.sh
> >  1258.42   49 min   Failed in travis_build.sh = The job exceeded the
> > maximum time limit for jobs, and has been terminated.
> >  1258.43   45 min   Success,   travis_install.sh time = 22 minutes,
> > travis_build.sh = 21 minutes
>
> But then here...
> https://travis-ci.org/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/builds/361559796
> it takes only 70 seconds for  travis_install.sh.

I haven't closely looked into this specific case, but it's always good to
check Travis' status page [1] as well. As all infrastructure providers,
they sometimes suffer from outages, especially because they have to keep
things up-to-date and provide backwards compatibility at the same time.

Fabio

[1] https://www.traviscistatus.com/