[Vm-dev] Compiling the windows 32 bits vm

K K Subbu kksubbu.ml at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 05:03:37 UTC 2018

On Thursday 05 April 2018 10:17 AM, Alistair Grant wrote:
> Maybe you're already planning this, but rather than extending the
> instructions in HowToBuild, can you provide an actual script that does
> the work, and point to it in HowToBuild?  I haven't looked at the
> windows build, but taking travis and Unix as an example, it could be
> something like (obviously pseudo-code):
>
> export ARCH=linux64x64
> source .travis_install
> cygwin install ....

Windows build uses .appveyor.yml [1]  not travis.

Updating the script to make it work is a one-time effort but will fix it
for everyone. README should refer builders to this yml. HowToBuild
shouldn't be required at all.

[1] https://www.appveyor.com/docs/
[2] https://www.appveyor.com/docs/appveyor-yml/

Regards .. Subbu