[Vm-dev] Why the hell directives for compiling with clang were not taken into account

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Sat Apr 7 05:27:36 UTC 2018

Just chiming in here.

I am on a major seaside project with a good possibility of deploying to BSD.
Please do not destroy the existing BSD infrastructure.
If/when I get time, I will be building a Cog/Spur on BSD for my Seaside work (I am currently on Linux 64x64* )

*Also, just a thank you for how much progress has been made. Two or three years ago, I could NOT run Cog/Spur/Squeak nativelly on Linux 64 without 32 bit compat libs. Today I can and I am very grateful for the work put into this system.