[Vm-dev] historical memory sizes (was: PICs)

Phil B pbpublist at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 20:11:09 UTC 2018

I must have been lucky with my clients... never had too much trouble
getting them to pony up for RAM and disk... just as long as it was running
DOS/Windows... ugh.  Getting them to fund innovative projects on the other
hand was pulling teeth.

You're describing pretty much the exact DOS hell I lived with too. (The
config.sys/autoexec.bat reboot driver dance etc)  Couldn't get the majority
of customers to consider Unix or Mac's so Windows became the defacto
solution, unfortunately.