[Vm-dev] Reproducible crashing the VM with a zipped fuel serialization

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 19:57:18 UTC 2018

On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 6:41 PM, Max Leske <maxleske at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Mariano,
>
> The archive is in Zip64 format. The Zip format documentation (
> https://pkware.cachefly.net/webdocs/casestudies/APPNOTE.TXT) states:

Hi Max,

thanks for the pointer. So what you are saying is the generated zip that
github offers for downloading is a Zip64 bit format because otherwise it
would haven't fit in the regular 32, right?
And of course, then we don't have Zip64 support.

Is that it?

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com