[Vm-dev] [Pharo-dev] Random corrupted data when copying from very large byte array

Stuart Cassoff aa72 at bell.net
Wed Jan 24 21:04:10 UTC 2018

"...cause serious mental distress."
He speaks so slowly and futzes around so much that I want to self-harm, but otherwise good. :)

Forgot to mention that I really really like Smalltalk. It's mind-blowingly amazing and learning it has made a big difference in my programming life and has even influenced a bit how I program in other languages.

Stu