[Vm-dev] Blocking inappropriate posts to vm-dev (was: VM build questions from last board meeting)

Jan Barger barniisk at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 03:41:59 UTC 2018

Sorry for incident, put Pharo which i downloaded crashed, and the same with
my old image and new vm and new 64 bit.
Eliot is maybe just too good guy, but consequences for future and vm which
are so complicated and unstable just pointing to his unmature and
nonprofesional work.

Maybe Cincom is not financing him to do this nasty job to pharo and vm, but
it seems so.

Thanks, and sorry once more for this incident.

--
Ing. Jan Barger

www.barnet.sk
www.napri.sk