[Vm-dev] Blocking inappropriate posts to vm-dev (was: VM build questions from last board meeting)

Ron Teitelbaum ron at usmedrec.com
Wed Mar 28 20:39:31 UTC 2018

Hope everyone doesn't mind but I'd like to jump in.

David was right to moderate.  There is no benefit to continuing this
discussion.  Everyone working on the VM is extremely capable and dedicated
to doing a really terrific job.  We all support and admire the work you are
doing.  I see bugs and issues well isolated for development, I see great
care going into protecting the dev build and swift corrections when
something goes wrong.  I see everyone stepping up and solving real issues
and supporting a large amount of change in an extremely professional way
that frankly I'm very proud of!

Let's move on!

I recommend putting the moderator bit back on for Jan.

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum