[Vm-dev] Blocking inappropriate posts to vm-dev (was: VM build questions from last board meeting)

Jan Barger barniisk at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 18:12:48 UTC 2018

> There are many stable and robust spell checkers out there. How come you do
> not seem to make use of any of them? Well, I think we all agree that your
> posts could significantly benefit from less typos so that any justified
> argumentation that might be hidden underneath can be exposed. I consider
> such writing support basically "for free". Yet, you do not seem to care or
> even try, which makes me wonder: Can you even appreciate the effort one
> puts into a complex project for others to tackle even more complex projects?

“But let no one imagine that we were mere ascetics. There is no more
complex pleasure than thought, and it was to thought that we delivered
ourselves over.”
― Jorge Luis Borges
<https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/500.Jorge_Luis_Borges>, The Aleph
and Other Stories <https://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/2707897>

> As long as you, Jan, are not able to show even a little sign of
> understanding and compassion towards such a challenging endeavor of
> developing a fast, robust virtual machine, we all should simply observe --
> not judge -- your actions while you will hopefully learn and work on your
> own professional skills.
>
> I am going a little bit backward, i know. But this is the right way for
now.

--
Ing. Jan Barger

www.barnet.sk