[Vm-dev] On community development of the VM's platform code...

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Wed Nov 7 22:16:15 UTC 2018

johnmci wrote
> "Fake mouse wheel events with all modifier keys pressed (not just ctrl)"

I thought that looked familiar. I needed that change IIRC to enable
horizontal scrolling in Pharo because there was a shortcut conflict.
However, I got bogged down when I went to make the change in Windows and
then got distracted. The reason I chose a more complex hack instead of a
clean fix is because the solution seemed backward compatible so it didn't
break Squeak et al.

-----
Cheers,
Sean