[Vm-dev] Porting to Alpine Linux aarch64 Raspberry Pi 3B

ken.dickey at whidbey.com ken.dickey at whidbey.com
Mon Dec 2 22:20:08 UTC 2019

Greetings,

I am too lazy to do bare metal, but found a very light weight Linux
distro which uses Musl and Busybox.  Thought was to get basic port up
using XFCE desktop then switch to direct framebuffer and not use the
desktop.  Let someone else do usb and net drivers et al.

Unfortunately, I gave away all my C references and it has been a couple
of decades since I did anything serious in C.

I added -D_GNU_SOURCES to the CFLAGS but am getting a wierd (to me)
error.

Apparently FILE is #defined as some kind of opaque type?

Anyway, breakage in
   platforms/Cross/vm/sqVirtualMachine.c

   for pushOutputFile()

Can some kind soul help me out with a workaround for this?

Thanks a bunch!
-KenD