[Vm-dev] Funny Floats [WAS OpenSmalltalk current on aarch64]

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 19:00:30 UTC 2019

> On Dec 11, 2019, at 9:09 AM, "tesonep at gmail.com" <tesonep at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Eliot, you can use PT as initials (I don't if there is a clash or
> ptesone) and the timestamp is just today.

Thanks.  And I’ll include your email on the GCC SSA.  Thanks for tracking this down.  This has been biting us for some time.  There was a similar issue with accessing the two 32-bit halves of the 64-bit object header in Spur that meant I had to use a rewrite.  I’ll try and dig it out.  Perhaps we could collaborate on performing the same analysis and verifying that there is an issue with this header access code in gcc.