[Vm-dev] Canceled: OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm#1887 (win_generate_mouse_wheel_events - 95e8219)

Travis CI builds at travis-ci.org
Thu Dec 26 00:55:06 UTC 2019

Build Update for OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm
-------------------------------------

Build: #1887

Duration: 9 mins and 22 secs
Commit: 95e8219 (win_generate_mouse_wheel_events)
Author: Nicolas Cellier
Message: Implement mousewheel events if sendWheelEvents is true (non zero)

Note that this VM parameter is saved in the image and controlled via `Smalltalk sendMouseWheelEvents: true.`

WARNING: unlike Unix and OSX, fill both `buttons` and `modifiers` fields of the event structure.
Unix and OSX only fill `buttons` field with modifiers states! (???) I'd rather change the others.

Note: with my MacBook trackpad, there are many events generated with small scroll deltas (not multiple of 120, but down to 1 unit...)
I don't know why, but it gives sluggish scroll behavior, which does not happen when we emulate via arrow keys.

View the changeset: https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/compare/08a01a39883f^...95e821968134

View the full build log and details: https://travis-ci.org/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/builds/629505589?utm_medium=notification&utm_source=email

Or configure specific recipients for build notifications in your .travis.yml file. See https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/notifications.