[Vm-dev] Failed: OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm#1892 (win_generate_mouse_wheel_events - b982355)

Fabio Niephaus lists at fniephaus.com
Thu Dec 26 21:31:58 UTC 2019

On Thu, Dec 26, 2019 at 10:04 PM Nicolas Cellier <

> Argh,
> When I change a win32 file, Travis build fail (?)
> When I change a linux file, it's Appveyor that fails (!)
>
> Those failures are very instructive...
> They tell us that our infrastructure sucks ;)

Yes, that's annoying. Nonetheless, a "you broke something" is still better
than nothing, and we had nothing for a very long time. ;) Let us know if
you have any suggestions for improving our infrastructure!

Maybe we should start with disabling unused builds, such as the
Squeak+minheadless builds or maybe even some of the Pharo builds...I'm not
aware of anyone using all these binaries.

Fabio