[Vm-dev] The VM to tag

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 15:17:05 UTC 2019

Hi all,
I'd prefer to have the mouse wheel fix integrated (PR #461 and PR #462),
that is:
commit SHA: 83e43ee7138f8a1b76ed774c3972f2691776778a

Then integrate those inbox mcz at image side:
*Morphic-nice.1613*
*EToys-nice.374*
*Multilingual-nice.252*

And connect smoother mouse wheel with:

     HandMorph minimumWheelDelta: 20.
     Smalltalk sendMouseWheelEvents: true.

The cmd+key problem is at image side, we have to fix recent changes from
Marcel now that linux (x11) ctrl+a produces ASCII control again.
I'll commit a fix for that in inbox too.