[Vm-dev] VM crash in the Squeak3D plugin

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 21:19:48 UTC 2019

Superficial fix, with just the right level of understanding, that's
terribly efficient :)
kudos to Eliot!

BTW, Eliot, could you fix the double appveyor registration?
Or get the bintray keys from Fabio?
Appveyor appears to fail, but another instance succeed...

-
https://ci.appveyor.com/project/eliotmiranda/opensmalltalk-vm/builds/29778335
- https://ci.appveyor.com/project/OpenSmalltalk/vm/builds/29778336